Are you interested in helping our deserving heroes? At Dogs Helping Heroes, we are grateful for your donation — in whatever form or amount you choose. It cost an average of $4500 per dog to become a fully certified service dog. Here are a few of the ways you can lend your support:
- Donate. Your donations are essential to support the expenses associated with the care, training, placement and outreach efforts of Dogs Helping Heroes. We accept credit card payments in any amount you choose. You can even set up a recurring payment schedule for your convenience.
- Volunteer. Volunteer opportunities include serving as a board member, helping with daily training tasks, transporting animals, fostering dogs until they are ready to be placed with a hero or family, contacting applicants to let them know that their application has been received, setting up appointments with applicants, following up with heroes to ensure that all is going well, assisting with office work and/or helping with our outreach efforts. If you would like to volunteer please Click here for our Volunteer Application. Please email the application to email@example.com.
- Fundraise. Help us by sponsoring, organizing, or managing a fundraiser to benefit Dogs Helping Heroes.
- Shop. When you shop @AmazonSmile, Amazon will make a donation to Dogs Helping Heroes Inc. https://smile.amazon.com/ch/46-4027892 . You can also shop our wish list on AmazonSmile. Shopping IGive.com will also earn donations to Dogs Helping Heroes. http://www.igive.com/welcome/lp15/wr34.cfm?c=73301... Sign up for Kroger Community Rewards at www.krogercommunityrewards.com and select Dogs Helping Heroes (NPO # C1415 or in some areas it is GC376), every time you get your groceries you support Dogs Helping Heroes.
- Shop Chewy.com use and share this link and for each new customer that shops through this link we earn $20. https://www.chewy.com/rp/6165
- Walk Download the app Walk for a Dog by WoofTrax, select Dogs Helping Heroes as the organization you're walking for and make those daily steps count.